Snow Software named as a ‘Champion’ in Info-Tech Research Group’s ITAM Vendor Landscape
July 4, 2016 – Snow Software, the leading developer of Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions, has been recognized by Info-Tech Research Group as a ‘Champion’ in its 2016 IT Asset Management (ITAM) Vendor Landscape. The Landscape report recognizes notable vendors in the technology marketplace who have a strong market presence among enterprises.
Info-Tech Research Group considered a total of 15 vendors in its evaluation, assessing overall cost and affordability, user and administrative interface, post-sales support, and deployment options.
The ITAM Landscape report also highlighted some of Snow Software’s key strengths that contributed to its ‘Champion’ rating:
- Its software license optimization platform for complex and third-party licensing is on par with top players in the industry from recognition to lifecycle management.
- Cloud-based applications can be tracked down to individual users.
- Solution can be accessed from any device.
- Partner-led integration enables organizations to achieve a fast and smooth transition for managing organizational assets.
- High level of integration with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Ends -
About Snow Software
Whether it's through lack of control, lack of understanding or lack of compliance, Snow (www.snowsoftware.com) believes that most organizations today end up paying too high a price for their software. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Snow Software is the largest dedicated developer of Software Asset Management solutions, designed to ensure that the $326 billion spent every year on enterprise software is money well spent – ensuring organizations have the appropriate licenses for the software they use – not too many, not too few.
With more local offices and regional support centers than any other vendor, over 6,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow Software's on-premise and cloud-based SAM platforms to manage software licensing across more than 11 million devices, from mobile to desktop, data center to the cloud.