You can’t protect what you can’t see.
99% of exploited vulnerabilities are ones known to security and IT professionals.
Challenge Hidden data risks are lurking in your IT estate
- Unable to identify security risks and prioritize remediation
- Unable to effectively respond to internal & external audits
- Lack of information needed to support effective data privacy governance
- Time and resources wasted on manual inventory creation
Solution Manage risk with a comprehensive view of vulnerabilities
- Automatically find software vulnerabilities
- Prioritize what to address first based on severity level
- Go straight to the problem with context such as device and user information
- Actively manage software lifecycles, with EOL and vulnerability data in one place
How It Works
Snow Risk Monitor provides complete visibility of all devices, users and applications across on-premises, cloud and mobile. Automated discovery provides a detailed account of which users have access to which applications and cloud services, and how they are used. With Snow Software, applications are also classified to highlight where personal data could be stored and processed, and the type of data held.
Identify vulnerabilities across the estate
Find all known vulnerabilities – not just the ones in the big data processing applications. Snow Risk Monitor shows which vulnerable applications are in use and where they reside and identifies attack vectors of the path of a vulnerability. You can’t protect what you can’t see; but Snow Risk Monitor gives you the best starting point to see your risks, so you can protect your organization.
Prioritize risk remediation
Once you’ve identified that risks are present, it’s time to prioritize what to address first. Snow Risk Monitor helps by providing robust, contextual data around those risks, so you can determine what’s high priority for your organization.
– Risks with a critical vulnerability from the NIST National Vulnerability Database
– Risks present in applications that may be processing
– PII Risks on devices used by high-profile users in the organization
Visualize and explore
The Snow Risk Monitor interactive dashboard allows you to fully understand the risk landscape and make informed decisions about what to mitigate. It identifies different types of attack vectors so you can slice and dice your risks by what’s easiest for hackers to exploit and where those risks reside (e.g., on servers or user end-points). Export your search results so you can share them with other teams and integrate with remediation tools, security planning and more.
Snow Risk Monitor Integrations
Snow Risk Monitor provides coverage of inventoried systems and continually updates with the world standard of known vulnerabilities.