Our customers make an incredible impact every day. The second annual Technology Intelligence Awards, will honor those accomplishments and recognize customer excellence in software, SAM, SaaS, SAP and cloud management. Customers of all sizes, in all industries and across all geographies are encouraged to apply – just complete your application by April 29, 2022, to be considered.
The 2022 categories
Our customers and partners use Snow products in many ways, especially as they face new pandemic-era challenges and support remote work alongside shifting budgets and increasing cloud costs. To honor the multitude of different programs and industries across our customer base, we’ve created five distinguished award categories.
- Impact of the Year: This award recognizes an organization that has elevated its business utilizing one or more of Snow’s solutions. Outstanding programs have clearly defined challenges and have delivered multifaceted value such as significant cost savings, increasing efficiency, reducing risk or enabling innovation.
- SAM Excellence: This award recognizes exceptional achievement in software or SaaS management powered by Snow’s SAM solutions. Measurable impacts may include cost optimization, audit mitigation, process automation, risk reduction and more.
- Cloud Excellence: This award recognizes exceptional achievement in cloud management powered by Snow Commander. Measurable impacts may include cost optimization, process automation, risk reduction, migration enablement and more.
- SAP Excellence: This award recognizes exceptional achievement in SAP management powered by Snow Optimizer for SAP Software. Measurable impacts may include cost optimization, audit mitigation, process automation, risk reduction more.
- Technology for Good: This award recognizes an organization that has leveraged technology intelligence to tackle some of the most challenging issues affecting society and the planet. Areas of impact could include sustainability programs, medical breakthroughs, charitable initiatives and more.
What will the winners receive?
We will celebrate the winners at an awards ceremony in June and promote your work with a press release, social spotlights and more. Winning organizations will also receive:
- $500 donation to an approved charity of your choice
- A personalized Technology Intelligence Awards trophy
- Snow swag for your team
- Brainstorming session with the Snow Product Team
- Digital promotion package with branded graphics
Reasons to apply
- You can elevate your program. Being recognized for the impact you’ve made on your organization will help prove the value of your technology intelligence initiatives.
- You want to support a worthy cause. Snow will donate $500 to the approved charity of your choice if you are selected as one of the winners.
- You like cool prizes. In addition to the charitable donation, winners will also receive a personalized trophy, swag packs and a brainstorming session with our Product team.
- You and your team deserve a round of applause. We want to celebrate your great work!
Need some help?
Your Snow account representative or partner can work with you to create a strong application and even submit it on your behalf.
Don’t miss your chance to showcase your team’s achievements! Learn more about the Technology Intelligence Awards and share your story today.