Announcing the 2023 Snow Technology Intelligence Awards
In a fast-paced, forever-evolving, working world, it’s hard to find the time to stop and reflect on personal achievements and the impact of these on the team and wider organization.
At Snow Software, we pride ourselves on finding this time. This marks the third year we are hosting the Technology Intelligence Awards. It’s an amazing opportunity for us to learn all about our customers’ successes and the incredible impact they’re making every single day. This is our chance to celebrate with you, for you!
Customers of all sizes, across all geographies and industries are encouraged to apply as we’re keen to honor those with accomplishments in SaaS, SAM and cloud management, to name a few. Don’t miss this opportunity to get the recognition you deserve!
The 2023 categories
Our customers and partners are using Snow Software to empower IT and business leaders, evolve the way their companies think about technology investments and drive transformation with precision and agility. With this in mind, we’ve created eight distinguished award categories to complement the diversity of our customer communities:
- IMPACT OF THE YEAR
- Goes to an organization that has delivered multifaceted value and elevated their business by utilizing one or more Snow solutions
- Outstanding programs have clearly defined challenges and have delivered impacts such as significant costs savings, increasing efficiency, reducing risk or enabling innovation
- ITAM EXCELLENCE
- Recognizes exceptional achievement in IT asset management powered by the Snow SAM solution
- Measurable outcomes may include cost optimization, audit mitigation, process automation and risk reduction
- SAAS MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE
- Recognizes exceptional achievement in SaaS management powered by the Snow SaaS Management solution
- Measurable impacts may include exceptional vendor management, limiting SaaS sprawl with demonstrable cost savings and/or risk mitigation, audit management/compliance and improved visibility
- CLOUD EXCELLENCE
- Recognizes exceptional achievement in cloud cost management, cloud management or FinOps, powered by the Snow suite of cloud solutions
- Measurable impacts may include cost optimization/allocation, process automation, risk reduction and migration enablement
- TECHNOLOGY FOR GOOD
- An organization that has leveraged Technology Intelligence to tackle some of the most challenging issues affecting society and the planet
- Areas of impact could include sustainability programs, medical breakthroughs, charitable initiatives and more
- TRANSFORMATION OF THE YEAR
- Recognizes organizational excellence and programs that raised the bar on best practices for collaboration and globalization of Technology Intelligence
- INNOVATION OF THE YEAR
- Recognizes organizations that did something technically innovative, whether that was a new way to connect systems, leverage data or even help Snow build new and better products
- TRAILBLAZER OF THE YEAR
- Recognizes organizations new to Snow that have realized accelerated time to value on Snow Atlas
- Winner demonstrates agility, has an cloud-first strategy, embraces new thinking and is an active part of the peer-to-peer community
How do we celebrate the winners?
You and your team deserve a round of applause. We want to celebrate your great work! Award winners will all be celebrated at a virtual awards ceremony on June 15. Your efforts will be promoted in a press release, social spotlights and more.
Winning organizations will also receive:
- A $500 donation to an approved charity of your choice
- A personalized Technology Intelligence Awards trophy
- Snow swag for your team
- A brainstorming session with the Snow Product Team
- A digital promotion package with branded graphics
Need some help?
Your Snow account representative or partner can work with you to create a strong application and even submit it on your behalf. We’re here to support you however we can. Please feel free to contact Catherine Picknell, the awards program owner, if you have any questions.
Don’t miss your chance to showcase your team’s achievements! Learn more about the Technology Intelligence Awards and share your story today.