This basic training will help you understand the requirements needed to implement the Snow Optimizer for SAP software. Learn which steps have to be taken before and during the setup process and see the prerequisites for implementation.
Who Should Attend?
This training is targeted to those who are facilitating the implementation and first setup of the Snow Optimizer for SAP Software.
Good SAP skills as an SAP Consultant, Basic Administrator or Power User. Knowledge in SAP licensing and/or roles and authorizations would be beneficial.
- Participants will be able to prepare the installation of the Snow Optimizer, supporting the local administrator in using the Snow Optimizer for SAP software transports
- Supporting the local admin in the setup of RFC connections, needed for data load
- Will become familiar with the reports to connect systems to the Snow Optimizer for SAP software, be able to collect user usage and landscape data to create an actual overview of the SAP licenses currently consumed
- Generate rulesets to identify and invalidate licenses no longer used
- Find duplicate users
- Identify risks of being non-compliant based on system measurement data
- Participants will learn how to create an automated workflow to collect, process and report on the license status
- Ability to mirror the actual contract in the Snow Optimizer for SAP software Contract Management Report and use this to show the compliance situation today
- Generate usage profiles for users to fit into existing license type
Snow Optimizer for SAP® Software Entry Level is offered as a 6-hour self-paced e-learning course.
Enroll in this course
If you wish to enroll in this e-learning course a Snow Academy account is required.
No Academy account? Contact email@example.com.