This advanced training will help you understand the requirements needed to use the Snow Optimizer for SAP Software; it will demonstrate how to effectively work with the Snow Optimizer to manage your license situation within SAP. It will explain how to avoid potential risks of being non-compliant.
This course builds upon the Snow Optimizer for SAP Software Entry Level course.
Who Should Attend?
This training is targeted to those who oversee the SAP licensing within their organization.
Completion of the Snow Optimizer for SAP Software Entry Level course and a strong understanding of SAP in general, Licensing and/or Security Knowledge, special role concepts and authorizations would be beneficial. Deep knowledge of your SAP environment is strongly recommended.
- Participants will be able to mirror the actual license situation given
- How to use various approaches to build usage profiles
- The user will learn to use the Snow Optimizer for SAP Software to identify possible indirect usage based on system
- measurement results, real communication data, used 3rd party namespaces and digital documents
- Ability to use user data from non-SAP systems to handle the classical indirect usage scenario
- How to connect Business Object Systems (BO), JAVA UME and HANA (DB) systems to the Snow Optimizer for SAP
- Software and how to use this data effectively (incl. LMBI data as an enrichment of BO data)
- Execute the Cost Allocation Report to create a cost sheet
- How to use the Mass User Master Data Change to update user data
Snow Optimizer for SAP® Software Advanced Level is offered as a 6 hour 30 minute self-paced e-learning course.
Enroll in this course
If you wish to enroll in this e-learning course a Snow Academy account is required.
No Academy account? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.