This technical course covers how to install and configure the Snow for ServiceNow application and how to upgrade an existing Snow for ServiceNow 3.3 to version 4.
If you are upgrading from Snow for ServiceNow 3.3, start watching the upgrade video followed by the Installation video as the later version includes a series of new items that needs to be configured.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to help anyone tasked with setting up a new integration between Snow License Manager and a ServiceNow instance or upgrading an existing one to the latest release.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
- Request and install the applications in ServiceNow
- Configure the ServiceNow applications using guided setups
- Configure the Snow Integration Manager
- Verify the connection between ServiceNow and the License Manager API
- Test the data flow and verify the imported data
Snow for ServiceNow is offered as a 53-minute self-paced e-learning course.
Enroll in this course
If you wish to enroll in this e-learning course a Snow Academy account is required.
No Academy account? Contact email@example.com.