This technical training course covers all topics required to get started using Snow Commander. You will learn how to assess the system requirements according to your environment, how to install Snow Commander and complete the most common post installation configurations.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for System Administrators who will be responsible for the installation and base configuration of the Snow Commander solution.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
- How to appropriately size and configure the environment that will host Snow Commander
- Best practices for installing Snow Commander
- Configuring a SMTP relay so messages can be sent to stakeholders
- Customizing the Commander and Service Portal URLs
- How to provide your users access to Snow Commander
- Adding your public and private clouds in Snow Commander
- Configuring Snow Commander to communicate through a proxy to provide access to public clouds
- Changing the look and feel of the Service Portal to match your organization’s branding
Snow Commander Installation is offered as a 30 minute self-paced e-learning course.
Enroll in this course
If you wish to enroll in this e-learning course a Snow Academy account is required.
No Academy account? Contact email@example.com.