This technical training course covers unique management capabilities for AWS within Snow Commander.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for Cloud Administrators who will be responsible for administration of the virtual estate using the Snow Commander solution.
Completion of the Snow Commander Administrator course.
- The process of adding an AWS Cloud Account to Snow Commander
- Selecting and managing regions and configuring AWS billing retrieval
- Configuring Snow Commander to communicate through a proxy
- Best practices for managing AWS within Snow Commander
- Creating service catalog items from AWS templates
- How to use the provided reports and search capabilities
Snow Commander Cloud Management – AWS is offered as a 1-hour self-paced e-learning course.
Enroll in this course
If you wish to enroll in this e-learning course a Snow Academy account is required.
No Academy account? Contact email@example.com.