This 3-hour technical training course covers unique management capabilities for Azure within Snow Commander.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for Cloud Administrators who will be responsible for administration of the virtual estate using the Snow Commander solution.
Completion of the Snow Commander Administrator course.
- The process of adding the Azure Cloud Account to Snow Commander
- How to select and manage regions and configure Azure billing retrieval
- How to configure a VM access proxy so users can access virtual services from behind a firewall
- Best practices for managing Azure within Snow Commander
- Creating service catalog items from Azure templates
- How to use the provided reports and search capabilities
Snow Commander Cloud Management – Azure is offered as a 1-hour 12 minutes self-paced e-learning course.
Enroll in this course
If you wish to enroll in this e-learning course a Snow Academy account is required.
No Academy account? Contact email@example.com.