During this course you will learn how to use the Snow Commander Service Portal as a cloud consumer and as a manager.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for cloud consumers and managers who plan to use the Snow Commander Service Portal. Cloud Administrators would also benefit from understanding how their users will work within the Service Portal.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Multi-tenancy and Service Portal user roles
- Self-service provisioning
- Approval of provisioning requests
- Viewing and interacting with deployed instances and stacks
- Searching and reporting capabilities within the Service Portal
Snow Commander Service Portal is offered as a 1-hour self-paced e-learning course.
Enroll in this course
If you wish to enroll in this e-learning course a Snow Academy account is required.
No Academy account? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.