During this self-paced e-learning training you will review a typical SAM on Snow Atlas implementation and go through important features and configurations of both client-side and server-side components.
It will teach you how to successfully install, configure and troubleshoot your SAM on Snow Atlas solution to ensure that your environment is fully inventoried and accounted for. As a SAM on Snow Atlas administrator, you will also know how to manage access to the Snow Atlas Platform for your SAM team, setting up users, roles, and organization structures within SAM on
Who Should Attend?
This course is best suited for anyone with an interest in managing their Inventory estate. Also for technical platform administrators responsible for system configuration, client-side installations, and data aggregation.
The course Snow Platform Essentials is recommended but not required.
- System overview and data flow in a SAM on Snow Atlas solution
- Installation and configuration of Snow Inventory Agents
- Understanding the Snow Inventory Agent configuration file
- Installation and configuration of Snow Extenders
- Manage users, roles, and organizations in the SAM on Atlas portal
- Configuration of the SAM on Snow Atlas application
SAM on Snow Atlas Administrator is offered as a 57-minute self-paced e-learning course.
Enroll in this course
If you wish to enroll in this e-learning course a Snow Academy account is required.
No Academy account? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.