IT leaders will be facing many dynamic forces in 2024 — including decentralized purchasing patterns, the rise of Generative AI and the explosion of SaaS applications — that will make it harder than ever before to plot a clear course ahead for their IT strategy and reach ITAM 2.0.
Of these leaders, 91% know they need to invest in IT, but how can they strike the right balance between innovation, profitability and security?1
Read our complimentary roadmap to discover:
- The 5 challenges facing ITAM leaders in the year ahead
- The 6 pathways to a next-generation ITAM function fit for the future
- How to unite ITAM and FinOps for stronger governance and waste reduction
- The impact of better cost transparency, risk mitigation and C-Suite decision-making upon realizing ITAM 2.0
Cross new ITAM frontiers and fuel your organization’s success in 2024.
1. Snow Software 2024 IT Priorities Report