Choose the most cost-effective metric for your SAP licensing
- Choosing between the Digital Access and Named User licensing models isn’t an easy decision, but it is one you’ll benefit from as soon as possible. Neglecting to rightsize your Indirect/Digital Access licenses, for example, may have some unexpected and unwelcome outcomes — just look at these sobering stats from recent Gartner® analysis:
- Almost 70% of SAP customers are buying Digital Access licenses without proper sizing
- Customers who fail to size license volumes before buying risk future true-ups 24 times greater than the original purchase cost”1
In just five steps, this complimentary e-book from Snow Software will provide the guidance you need to:
- Simplify the process and pick the best choice for your organization when choosing between Digital Access and Named User models
- Rightsize your organization’s SAP licensing
- Hold balanced negotiations with SAP
- Realize the most savings on your indirect access licensing
Interested in learning more?
1. Gartner Research, “Resolve SAP Digital Access Licensing with This 3-Phase Approach” by analysts: Jan Cook, Mike Tucciarone, Ciaran Hudson, Roberto Sacco. 25 August 2022.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
SAP is the trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE or its affiliates in Germany and in several other countries.