With all projects, IT teams can be proactive or reactive with varying degrees of success. During an M&A event, however, they’ll face a special series of challenges that includes everything from audits to shadow IT, price increases to budget cuts, among other significant challenges. This work requires the highest level of collaboration, proactive preparation and buy-in possible from key stakeholders before and after the deal is done.
Fully aware of these M&A challenges facing IT organizations, our team at Snow Software designed this complimentary how-to guide to help you proactively prepare for an M&A with a well-thought-out plan — instead of using a reactive stance and suffering potentially negative outcomes.
In this guide, you’ll explore:
- Four of the most common risks in an M&A that doesn’t have IT involvement
- Three key actions for your initial due diligence phase
- Three crucial best practices for M&A preparation
- Three major post-deal actions you’ll need to take
- Additional ways to get greater IT asset and usage visibility in the post-deal phase