Stockholm, June 20, 2017: – Snow Software (“Snow”), the global leader in Software Asset Management (“SAM”) and Cloud Spend Management solutions, today announced the official launch of Snow Globe, the go-to online community for like-minded professionals.
Snow Globe provides a central location for users to network, swap ideas and learn what’s new at Snow as well as directly interact with Snow experts, where they can ask and find answers to product-related questions.
Participants will also be rewarded with points every time they share knowledge. Snow Globe includes:
- Snow Product Hub: Here users can learn and collaborate with peers, SAM experts and Snow employees: read peer reviews and blog about their own SAM experiences.
- Discussion Forums: Users can easily navigate Snow Globe to find and participate in discussion threads around each Snow product
- Partner Showcase: Access to Snow’s accredited premier partners from around the world
- Product Release News: Sign up for automatic alerts when new releases are announced
- News at Snow: Recent blogs, events, webinars and social media posts
- Resources: Links to Snow Support, Snow Academy and Snow’s Advocacy Program.
Regardless of users’ level of expertise or the size of company they work in, the community is a friendly place where they can discuss topics, learn tips and tricks and share best practices. Snow Globe is open to everyone and anyone can join and participate.
“I first heard about the planned launch of a new customer/ user forum at an event in London last year and have been eagerly awaiting its arrival ever since,” Says Chris McCabe, Software Asset Manager for the Bank of Ireland Group. “This is a really exciting development and it will undoubtedly facilitate the sharing of ideas, problems (and resolutions to these problems) between like-minded SAM professionals across the globe. It will also provide a platform to raise potential enhancements to the already very powerful products Snow has available today.”
“We know that managing and optimizing an organization’s software estate can be a lonely task,” comments Axel Kling, CEO of Snow Software. “Our customers and the wider SAM, ITAM and Cloud Spend Management industry professionals are keen to connect, share and be inspired by one another. At Snow our goal is to make the best software and ensure our customers are more successful in using it. We believe Snow Globe will not only give the information and network they want but also give us the feedback and improve our knowledge of what they want and need.”