Take advantage of Snow’s SAM expertise to install, configure and deploy your SAM solution
For customers choosing to deploy a Snow solution on-premise, Snow Software and selected qualified partners can offer a range of implementation services.
Implementation services include:
- Initiation & Installation
- Configuration & Setup
- Output & Handover
Three levels of implementation services are available, starting with a full technical configuration through to the addition of organization structures, roles, SAM best practice guidance and assistance with data management. Fully-qualified Snow Certified Engineers can help tailor the system with custom reporting and enterprise agreement management
Whatever level of implementation service is selected, Snow Certified Engineers will help customers:
- Install & configure Snow License Manager (& purchased options)
- Install & configure Snow Inventory and/or Snow Integration Connectors to collect inventory data
- Validate Snow Update Service
- Validate Software Recognition Service
- Present recognized applications in Snow License Manager
- Demonstrate Report functionalities
- Show the ability to schedule reports to be sent to stakeholders
- Deliver installation documentation
Custom Implementation Services
In addition to the three turnkey options outlined above, Snow implementation services can be tailored to meet an organization’s exact requirements, with on-site training, integration with third-party systems and assistance with license capture.
Contact Snow today
Snow Implementation Services offer the fastest way to install, configure and deploy on-premise Snow SAM solutions.