SAP Indirect Usage risk is real, Learn to mitigate this risk at Sapphire NOW
- DATE: May 16 - 18, 2017
- LOCATION: Orlando, FL
- VENUE: Orange Country Convention Center (OCCC)
Do you & your team have concerns about the licensing conundrum that is Indirect Usage?
You need to be.
A recent UK High Court ruling confirmed SAP’s right to audit customers’ use of third-party systems to access and manipulate data within SAP systems. And charge for it.
And because it’s SAP, it won’t be cheap.
Snow Software are experts in this field with several fortune 500 customers already taking advantage of our products and services. Make sure you talk to one of our experts at Sapphire NOW and get independent advice on how to vastly improve your position in one of Snow's afternoon SAP licensing clinics.
Our sessions will run on Wednesday 17th May from 2pm to 4pm and will cover the following:
• Discuss what SAP means by Indirect Usage
• Techniques to find risk
• Techniques to optimize the “direct license” estate
• Techniques to map the optimized license pool to “indirect” users
• How to reconfigure third party systems to limit financial exposure
• Learn about Snow customers we’ve helped with Indirect Usage.
SHARE THIS EVENT: