Upgrade to the new Snow Licence Manager version 6.2
The new upgrade of Snow License Manager sets a new standard for how easily users can manage licenses for web based applications.
Among new features:
- Optimize your web applications and cloud based services
- More and more business-critical systems can beneficially be delivered as a cloud service. Snow License Manager allows you to manage licenses for your web-based applications in the same easy way as traditional applications.
- Enhanced support for virtual applications
- Take full advantage of the benefits of virtualization without losing control of the licenses. Without any configuration, Snow License Manager has support for Microsoft App-V, VMware ThinApp and Citrix XenApp.
- New tool for report exports
- In addition to a strong performance boost, the export function now includes real Excel formulas, and the files can be saved directly to shared directories or drives for automated import into third-party systems.
Support for the latest Microsoft platforms
Snow License Manager 6.2 works with the latest Microsoft technology: Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Want to know more?
Contact us for a personal demonstration or webinar and Snow Software will show you how you can begin your journey to having total control over your software and hardware assets.
> Read Release Notes
> Download Technical Documents