This month’s new and enhanced product portfolio capabilities cover innovations in the areas of Snow License Manager, SaaS management and more.
Batch editing of agreements and agreement filtering
In response to customer feedback, Snow has released (in Snow License Manager v9.33) the enhancement to edit multiple agreements of the same type at once from the Agreements page. Snow has also improved the filtering options on the Agreement list page, and now all columns can be filtered. Additionally, we’ve added three new columns to the Column Selector that you can filter. These include:
- Valid from (date)
- Valid to (date)
- Active (yes/no)
Improved home page
We’ve updated the organization of information on the SaaS Management home page, so that it’s easier for users to find the information most relevant to them.
The Overview tab includes key performance indicators and trends for your subscriptions, including:
- The count of all your SaaS subscription types
- Your monthly cost of all subscriptions
- Your monthly potential savings across all your SaaS subscriptions
- The number of SaaS subscriptions expiring in the next 60 days to help you manage your SaaS renewals
- A timeline showing your top 5 upcoming renewal term costs by vendor
The Get Started tab helps users quickly find new and existing value with their SaaS Management solution:
- Guidance to key areas of value
- Embedded videos
- Links to key information and documentation
The News tab highlights new releases and capabilities within SaaS Management.
Improved subscription family view
The Insights tab helps users see potential cost savings across SaaS subscriptions:
- Users can select the insights to see only the list of the users that can be optimized
- A dynamic table allows the user to view more than one insight on the dashboard
The Users tab presents user-based information relating to the SaaS subscription family:
- KPIs highlight the total number of users in the family and the total number of active, inactive, and never active users
- A dynamic table shows users of that subscription family with pertinent details like department, monthly cost, and potential savings per user, among others
We have more product updates and innovations coming. Subscribe to our blog, so you don’t miss a thing.
Not a customer yet? Schedule a demo of Snow to see the power of Technology Intelligence.