February rolls in and another batch of new features and innovations rolls out from Snow Software. This month our customers will receive a host of new capabilities to address their most pressing asset and cloud management challenges.
Oracle Fusion Middleware Verification
Snow is proud to announce that its on-premises datacenter management offering has been verified by the Oracle Global License Advisory Services (GLAS) program as a third-party tool vendor for Oracle Fusion Middleware. This builds on the Oracle Database and Oracle Database Options verification Snow received in 2022.
This verification means Snow data is trusted by Oracle auditors. As a result, software asset managers can be audit-ready with the click of a button and continuously optimize their license allocations. This capability is more important than ever as organizations are getting squeezed by price increases and licensing changes such as the recent change for Oracle Java SE.
For more information on Snow’s Oracle management capabilities, be sure to check out the videos below on Snow’s designation as a Oracle Database certified vendor and Java visibility.
Snow Commander enables VM provisioning and workflow orchestration. New features strengthen workflow configuration and improve internal cost allocation.
Make workflows easier to configure.
- Users can now create workflow variables to store custom metadata.
- Metadata can be retrieved at a later step or in a subsequent workflow within the same service request.
Improved chargeback/showback reporting
- Simplify and automate reporting with unified chargeback or showback for private and public cloud resources.
Cloud Financial Management
Snow Cloud Cost is a FinOps-certified platform that enables visibility, monitoring, collaboration and cost optimization for the public cloud. Recent improvements further support cross-functional collaboration, forecast transparency and understanding the impact to cloud service provider rates over time.
Easily share insights with colleagues
- Cloud and FinOps Managers can analyze data, create a custom view and generate a link to share with colleagues.
- Create a dashboard, save it as a template so others can use as their personal dashboard.
Track progress toward goals
- Create a personalized view, then set a cost-based “goal”, which is overlayed on the graph for easy monitoring of progress over time.
Manage costs by rate
- Easily verify your cost reduction efforts and see if your Cloud Service Provider has altered Opex charges over time.
Click here to learn more about how Snow Cloud Cost helps optimize public cloud costs.
New Snow Partner capabilities
New capabilities on Snow Atlas give partners efficient and secure access to their customers’ systems to provide services with tighter collaboration and faster value realization.
Partners can easily create inventory agents and share scripts with customers, driving faster solution deployment, adoption and customization.
You can follow Snow product updates and our latest innovations on our blog and LinkedIn.
Not a customer yet? Schedule a demo of Snow to see the power of Technology Intelligence.