Snow Integration Connectors
Maximize the value of existing investments with automated Inventory, ITAM& ITSM integrations
To accelerate the speed of Software Asset Management (SAM) adoption and minimize the disruption associated with implementing a new technology, Snow makes it easy to integrate the SAM platform with existing investments such as autodiscovery tools, IT Asset Management (ITAM) solutions and Service Desks.
Snow Integration Connectors reduce both licensing and implementation costs by taking advantage of existing investments and avoiding technology duplication.
Snow Integration Connectors at-a-glance:
- Multiple options for 3rd party inventory, ITSM & ITAM tools
- Automated data import and export
- All data cleansed through Software Recognition Service
- Accelerate SAM implementation timescales
- Reduce costs & avoid duplication
Snow Integration Connectors are grouped into two key categories:
THIRD-PARTY INVENTORY CONNECTORS
Snow Integration Connectors can automatically consolidate audit data from multiple inventory tools into a single view of all software and hardware assets from across the network and beyond. All audit data imported through a Snow Connector is automatically processed through the Snow Software Recognition Service to ensure the accuracy of software titles, versions and more.
Snow offers connectors to a growing number of third-party inventory solutions, including:
- BMC ADDM
- Dell KACE K1000
- Heat (Formerly FrontRange) Discovery
- HP DDMI
- IBM ILMT
- IBM TADd and BigFix Inventory
- Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012
- Symantec Altiris (6.x & 7.x)
And connectors for EMM / MDM solutions that include:
For solutions not listed above, Snow offers a generic file and database inventory connector or bespoke integration options. Contact your regional Snow office for more information. For hypervisor technologies such as VMWare vSphere, CitrixXenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, Snow offers the Snow Virtualization Management Option (VMO).
Data Exchange Connectors
Snow can provide ITSM solutions, such as ServiceNow, with the valuable SAM intelligence required to both maximize the efficiency of the service desk function and ensure high user productivity. Clean and accurate data from Snow License Manager can be used to help:
- Accelerate problem resolution by providing accurate and normalized software data, including vendor name, title, version number and patch level
- Facilitate new software deployments by confirming if the organization holds appropriate licenses to fulfil requests;
- Support change management processes by identifying software and hardware that does not comply with standards, or requires upgrading
Combining the power of Snow’s SAM platform with service management solutions like ServiceNow* provides organizations with a complete and integrated solution for managing software and hardware use across the network.
* Snow is an accredited ServiceNow Integration Partner