City of Utrecht
With 330,000 inhabitants, Utrecht is the fourth largest city in the Netherlands. The municipality employs roughly 5,500 people, mostly in Utrecht Town Hall. Their working day is organized around the core principles of flexibility, openness and knowledge sharing across the various departments – all underpinned with up-to-date IT.
- Compliance with vendor license agreements
- Cut software spend
- Insight into software usage
Snow License Manager helps Utrecht stay compliant with its vendor agreements. The real-time insight into software usage enables IT to optimize its licenses, resulting in cost savings.
Benefits and ROI
- No fines or brand damage as a result of vendor audits
- Cost savings through harvesting of software and the cancellation of maintenance contracts
- Software contracts are managed more efficiently.
“The entire package appealed to us: the functionality, the shallow learning curve and the applicability to our virtual environment.”