Snow Inventory Administrator
Formerly Certified Snow Administrator
Who Should Attend
- Partner platform administrators (IT technician’s)
- End user platform administrators (IT technician’s)
Over this one day course you will review a typical Snow Inventory installation and we will go thru important features and configurations in Snow Inventory and agents, with the opportunity to discuss configuration alternatives. On completing this course you will be able to successfully configure, manage and troubleshoot your Snow Inventory installation.
Upon successful exam, you will be certified according to the program Certified Snow Professional, CSP.
- System overview
- System requirements
- Getting started with Snow Inventory
- Snow Inventory Console
- Category views, Devices, Discovery, Events, Updates
- User operations/administration Snow Inventory agents
- Manage Discovery
- Manage System users
- Connect external data sources with Snow Integration Manager
- Assignments and practical exercises
Courses are held regularly in a number of international locations. Bespoke sessions can be held in in one of our regional offices or on-site at customers or partners. Find available course dates in our Training Calendar or send your inquiries to email@example.com.