Executive Dinner & Panel Discussion - St. Louis
October 2, St. Louis, MI
Executive Dinner and Panel Discussion on “Minimizing Costs and Risks of Your Licensed Software Assets”
Join us in St Louis on October 2nd for a very special, complimentary IT Executive Dinner and Panel Discussion produced by CIO magazine, Computerworld, and Network World on the topic of “Minimizing Costs and Risks of Your Licensed Software Assets.”
Attend this dinner to:
• Learn how to develop a long-term approach designed to help your organization minimize security risks and avoid costly software audits.
• Free up the considerable time your organization spends on software asset management, licensing data and device inventory.
• Hear how you can take preventative measures that can put your organization in a better financial position for inevitable audits.
• Discover ways to simplify your job by learning to effectively organize assets, application terms and expiration/renewal dates.
• Network and compare notes with other top IT executives facing similar challenges.
SHARE THIS EVENT: